Sunday, August 19, 2012

New Beginning

I arrived in the US a couple of days ago. I've been transferred to the US Office and so am likely to be here for the next 2 to 3 years.

 

During the journey I flew Air India, and had quite a few things to say. Mostly not too nice. And had decided that this blog would be about all the things wrong at Air India. And then I thought about it. There were several things wrong with the world. And with me. Maybe this time, I should forget all of that.


I also had a lot of opinions about people. Friends, Colleagues, Associates. On several occasions I felt that the manner in which people had behaved was unfair, mean, back stabbed, betrayed, ... And this affected the way I interacted with them.


Now that I'm starting a new innings, maybe its time I wiped the score board clean. And have a new beginning. Starting now, the only memories I carry forward are those that are nice, positive and memorable. Everything else is history.

Its a NEW BEGINNING.

No comments:

Post a Comment