Sunday, July 21, 2013

Predictably Irrational


I recently read the book "Predictably Irrational by Dan Ariely. It seems pretty obvious that I loved it, since here I am writing about it.


And my basic idea was that I should be able to get you to read it too. Since that's the point of writing about something. Get the reader to read, evaluate and then subscribe to the idea. And that's when I realized how silly that was. What can I say about the book that the author couldn't. And I found out pretty soon. "Nothing".

The author describes the idea pretty well in under 20 minutes. And I think that's what you should be doing.


And if you like what he says and the concept intrigues you, you can read about the book in greater detail at The Book Outlines Wiki for the book.

http://bookoutlines.pbworks.com/w/page/14422685/Predictably%20Irrational

And if you want to buy it, Amazon is always ready and willing to ship it, at a price of course.
http://www.amazon.com/Predictably-Irrational-Revised-Expanded-Edition/dp/0061353248


And at the end of this article, I've ended up doing something totally different from what I started out to. Not sure if this was predictable or rational or predictably irrational. Maybe it was "The Hidden Forces that Shape Our Decisions" are sometime "Unpredictably Irrational".

No comments:

Post a Comment