Sunday, January 4, 2015

Predictions for 2015

This year my blogs are going to be "S3". Short, Simple and Sweet. I'll try and learn more and say less. Which means I'll be sharing what I learn or find interesting during the week.



For the New year, here are my 5 predictions for the year. I'll be pleased if a couple of them turn out to be right. And thrilled if 3 or more are right.


5 predictions for 2015



US Stock market will correct down by 20%.



Oil will correct up by 100%.



India's growth rate will inch upwards while China's growth rate will inch downwards.



In the US overall percentage of out-sourcing will decrease and percentage of in-sourcing will increase.



Apple will out-perform. Google and Facebook will meet expectations. Amazon will under-perform.

No comments:

Post a Comment