Sunday, March 27, 2016

21 Cherished Memories

March 21 was a big day for Freia. It was her golden birthday as well as a milestone birthday. She turned 21.


The family celebrated her birthday the previous weekend in Boston and it was a fun trip. On Monday which was her birthday Reia and I met her in the city and wished her over tea, coffee and a cheesecake that she cut.

And we got her 21 gifts. Ivy couldn't be with us. Yet she outdid all of us. My whatsapp to Ivy read, "I must in all honesty accept defeat graciously. Mom killed it".

Ivy sent Freia a simple mail. Simple yet Powerful and Memorable.



Subject: 21 Cherished Memories

My dear Guddi,


...
"

At Freia and Ivy's request I've deleted the mail. Both of them felt that it was a private mail and would prefer it not be available in the public domain.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment