Sunday, August 14, 2016

A very busy day ?

I managed to spend the whole of today, doing almost nothing. Actually the almost was to make it seem like I did do something. Actually it was nothing.

To make it seem okay, we can say I spent it procrastinating. Since I had planned lots of things to do. And in order to continue doing nothing, I looked up procrastinating. The ones that talked about how you can prevent it and gave all sorts of advice were in my opinion not very practical for professional procrastinators like me, and frankly too boring to watch.

Until I found 2 that I liked. Neither preached. One sang about it and the other gave a TED talk on it, while practicing it.

You can enjoy watching them. And claim to be learning about why others procrastinate.

Inside the mind of a master procrastinator | Tim Urban



PROCRASTINATION - The Musical

No comments:

Post a Comment