Sunday, February 1, 2015

Virtual Reality. A real expereince.

Yesterday Freia got home a piece of cardboard. She excitedly showed us what she called Google Cardboard. We weren't impressed.


And then she put her phone in it and asked me to take a look. It was Paul McCartney performing "Live and Let Die". It was 3D and was really good. And then Freia said, "Turn around". I did. I turned around and it was like virtual reality. And just when I thought I'd seen it all, I realized that there was more. I could look up and down and all around and it was beautiful From every position and every angle. This was Amazing.


And all the virtual reality experience needed was Google cardboard, an inexpensive piece of cardboard and a regular Android phone. This is an experience you've got to have. So go get yourself a Google Cardboard. Or better still, build one.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment