Sunday, August 2, 2015

Happy 80th Dad

July 31, was my Dad's 80th birthday. And most of the family in Mumbai went off to Mahableshwar a hill station about 6 hours from Mumbai to celebrate this special occasion.


We had a simple dinner at the hotel restaurant which featured a live singer. The highlight was the cake cutting during which the singer sang the Indian and in my biased opinion better version of Happy Birthday.



On this momentous occasion I would like to highlight 5 things I learnt from my Dad. Not because he preached about it, but because he practiced it.


1.
Hard work, works and humility is a must.


2.
Honesty is the best policy.


3.
Do good without expectations.


4.
You can be tough, yet fair.



5.
Integrity is non-negotiable.



Thanks Dad for being a wonderful person, an awesome Dad and an amazing inspiration. May you have many more Happy years.

No comments:

Post a Comment