Sunday, August 25, 2019

Learnt ! And then ?

Learning 9 of 8

I spent the last 8 weeks learning. And while I did learn more in the 8 weeks than I did in most years, 1 thought kept nagging me. I've learnt. So what ? What difference has it made. To my life. Or anybody else's.

And it seemd to me that this may be a common issue. And sure enough it was. I'm not sure that this TED Talk will change my behavior, but at the very least I don't need to feel terribly guilty.

Why TED Talks don't change people's behaviors
Tom Asacker


Author and speaker Tom Asacker wondered why so many people watch TED talks and yet so few change their behaviors as a result. His answer? That only one of three elements of our irrational, but innately human, decision-making process truly makes for lasting change.




No comments:

Post a Comment