Sunday, July 12, 2020

Create a Podcast : It's easier than you think.

One of the things on my bucket list that I haven't got around to is having a podcast. One of the reasons is that it's not an easy thing to do. And editing the same is even more complex.

Yesterday Freia made a podcast. And then edited it. And played it for me. I was amazed. By the quality and the ease which she created a high quality podcast with a friend who was on the other side of the country. In under 3 hours.

I was intrigued. And checked what software she was using. She used 2 of them. The first to record the podcast. And the second to edit it. I checked both and they were Amazing and Cost-effective.

I hope to have my podcast published before the end of this year. Check them out. And maybe you'll be inspired to have your own podcast.




The most reliable and easy way to record your podcast remotely

  • Record your podcast's audio AND video locally.
  • Separate audio and video tracks for each guest.
  • Livestream it to YouTube/Facebook/Twitter.
  • Let your listeners call in via video.








It’s how you make a podcast.

Record. Transcribe. Edit. Mix. As easy as typing.
Take control of your podcast with Descript.


https://www.descript.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment