Sunday, August 18, 2013

Improv Eveywhere


Life revolves around a purpose. Each of us wants to achieve something and we go through life finding ways in which we can achieve our goals. And so when I came across something whose sole purpose was to have fun, I was intrigued.


This completely new, well new to me since its been around for a while is the brainchild of Charlie Todd. And they explain what they do better than I ever can. 


"
About Us
Improv Everywhere is a New York City-based prank collective that causes scenes of chaos and joy in public places. Created in August of 2001 by Charlie Todd, Improv Everywhere has executed over 100 missions involving tens of thousands of undercover agents.
"


You can read more about the man himself at :
http://improveverywhere.com/charlie_todd/

And whilst I could go on about what I love about the whole thing, it seems like whilst a picture says a thousand words, a video says a million. An so let me share a few of my favorite videos of the concept.


Charlie on TED


Where's Rob ?


Spinning Beach Ball of Death


And do visit the Improv Everywhere to keep in touch with their latest pranks.

No comments:

Post a Comment