Sunday, July 1, 2018

Luck


I’ve always been a believer that the primary differentiator between very successful people and less successful people is Luck. It’s my theory that to succeed you need to have certain basic criteria, such as a great attitude, smarts, be hardworking,…


If we were to give a number, I’d say that 1 – 2% of people have this. Of these only a fraction are hugely successful. And here’s where in my mind, the Luck factor plays a role. IN deciding who makes it Uber Big and who doesn't.

And over the years, this belief has been solidified based on what I saw around me. Until I came across this interesting talk by Stamford Professor Tina Seelig. And it shows simple ways in which we can increase our luck. Good Luck. :)

The little risks you can take to increase your luck
Tina Seelig





No comments:

Post a Comment