Sunday, September 30, 2018

Legend of Ram

One of the items on my To-Do list was to get to know about the Ramayana. And like all good To-Do lists, mine contained all the things that, to put it mildly, I did not like. Or were super difficult. And most were both. And so I started looking for an easy out.

I came across the "Legend of Ram, Stand up Comedy. I love comedy. And I had to see this. I wasn't disappointed. Not only was it funny, it also educated me on the Ramayana. Although not enough to check mark the list item. Have a look.


I'm a believer of crash courses. Even in flying. Except that was called "Accelerated Flying". And so I looked for and found a crash course on Rama and the Ramayana.


Even more interesting is the complete series. "Crash Course Mythology". Do check it out.

Crash Course Mythology


https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEb6sGT7oD8G8nPbyvObaZUNdfV6kitZQ

No comments:

Post a Comment