Sunday, April 19, 2020

De-stressing

COVID-19 and staying at home is stressing us in ways we can't begin to imagine.

And I was looking for ways to de-stress. While learning something interesting. And naturally, most of the things I found were serious. And not enjoyable.

And I finally found a talk, which was more like a show. I enjoyed it. And the fact that I'm fascinated by magic was for me the cherry on the top.

A magical search for a coincidence
Helder GuimarĂ£es

Small coincidences. They happen all the time and yet, they pass us by because we are not looking for them. In a delightfully subtle trick, magician Helder GuimarĂ£es demonstrates with a deck of cards, a dollar bill and a stuffed giraffe.


p.s.: I don't learn anything from this. But I enjoyed it. And as my daughter once told me, "Everything doesn't have to be a teaching or learning moment."

No comments:

Post a Comment