Sunday, September 4, 2016

Happy birthday to me

After a very long time I was going to be alone on my birthday, which was on Friday. Ironically enough, while there was no one with me in Denver, I got the maximum number of wishes that I've ever gotten. Thanks to Whatsapp.


And I had sufficient time to respond to each one. Individually.

Being alone I was contemplating on what to do. And so after work, I went to one of my favorite places. McDonald's. Had a coffee. Took out paper and pen. And made a list of 10 things I'll be doing before my next birthday.


Its going to be tough. But I'll be giving it my best shot. And if I manage to complete all of them, I'll write all about it in September 2017.

And here's the birthday song I listened to, since it was in my mother tongue Konkani.

No comments:

Post a Comment