Sunday, October 29, 2017

Machine Learning


We've been doing algorithmic triggered trading for a few months. And one of the issues that troubled me was that these were all based on historical data. And meant that we continuously evaluated current data and iterated in a slow and manual way. So we asked ourselves as to what would be a good way to evolve based on our experience. Without us having to figure it out on an on-going basis. It seemed that this would be a classic use for machine learning. And meant that I should evaluate learning and then maybe implementing machine learning.


But I didn't know enough about machine learning. Actually that's an exaggeration. I had no idea about machine learning. So I set out to find out about the subject. And used my favorite learning university aka YouTube. And this time around after a few false starts with not so impressive videos, I came across one by arguably one of the world's leading universities, aka MIT.

I learnt enough to start my journey of delving into the field of machine learning. You should too.


No comments:

Post a Comment