Sunday, September 2, 2018

Things to do before you ...

Today is the day I was born a zillion years ago. And I crossed the golden 50 a few years ago. However, I did not change anything I did.

We had celebrated my Mom’s 75th with her siblings a week ago on August 29. Happy birthday Mummy.


All my siblings were in town for Mom's birthday and hung around for mine, I think. We celebrated the occasion with a beautiful home cooked meal by my better half Ivy and had a wonderful time.


And as I was experiencing the day going by, I realized that I must do something soon. I must have a bucket list. And a time line.

I’ve made a list of items equal to my age and plan to add 1 new item every year. I hope to have caught up and have completed all items on the list in the next 5 years. Wish me luck.

And in the meanwhile, if you want inspiration to prepare your bucket list, check out some ideas below.

50 Things You Must Experience At Least Once After 50 (If You Haven’t Already)
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/18/50-things-to-do-after-50_n_3935100.html


50 things to do before you die
AIM presents a humble list of things suggested to be done in your life.




Alux Ultimate Bucket List: 55 Things Every Man Should Do
The Ultimate Bucket List by Alux.com: 55 Things Every Man Should Do in His Lifetime! Ultimate 10 Step Guide to Becoming a Modern Gentleman

No comments:

Post a Comment