Sunday, October 11, 2020

Explain explanation

I often struggle with explanations. Especially Explaining. The one method I kind of likes was what Reia used as a child. And thinking of it, still does. She makes statements. And when you ask Why?, she'd promptly reply, "Why because!", and treat the matter as proven and closed.

And recently when I cam across "A new way to explain explanation" I was intrigued. And since I watched it, it is but fair that you do too. And for those who want to know Why; Isn't it obvious? Why, because !


"
For tens of thousands of years our ancestors understood the world through myths, and the pace of change was glacial. The rise of scientific understanding transformed the world within a few centuries. Why? Physicist David Deutsch proposes a subtle answer.
"

A new way to explain explanation
David Deutsch
Physicist, Author


And for the record, I think I'm going to try Reia's method again. Easier and simpler. And possibly more effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment