Sunday, January 10, 2021

Paused

 


Why am I pausing my blog. And that too after 11 long years.

Here's some context. Last week one of the persons (only person?) who reads my blog, offered a suggestion.

She said, "You do realize you don't need to write a blog every week. Especially since its obvious that you're doing it as a chore, and not something you enjoy".

Initially it felt like being kicked in the gut. Especially since it was True. It quickly followed with the realization that I really need not try and do this weekly.

How about I write only when I have something meaningful to say. Which could be never or once a year or once a quarter or ...

I do hope to write. And regularly. Just don't know when or how often. At least for 2021.

Au Revoir Mes Amis.



2 comments:

  1. Will miss your weekly blogs but can't wait to hear what you have to say when you do post.

    -your biggest fan <3

    ReplyDelete