Sunday, November 3, 2019

Diwali

Monday was Diwali. And just when I thought I would not have an opportunity to have good Indian food to celebrate, a friend invited me for Diwali lunch at their office. It was a sumptuous and tasty Indian lunch.

When I got back, my colleagues whom I had told I was going for a Diwali feast, wanted to know more about Diwali. And while I told them the things I knew, I realized I did not know  enough. As I suspect many of us. And so I found out more about Diwali.

And here are the 3 videos that in my opinion gives an insight on Diwali.

Lets start with the Story of Diwali.

Ramayana : Story of Diwali
Mythological Stories from Mocomi Kids




What is Diwali?
Global News




And finally lets celebrate with Diwali Carols. Yes, Diwali Carols.

EIC: Ultimate Diwali Carols
East India Comedy


No comments:

Post a Comment