Sunday, November 15, 2020

The 3 minutes Secrets of Success

Success is what we all strive for. And one is always looking for ways to increase the probability of succeeding. Over 8 years ago, I wrote a blog on "Secrets of Success". I just checked it out and it was pretty good. I think.

Secrets of Success
https://lobodecoded.blogspot.com/2012/03/secrets-of-success.html

I'm a huge fan of the "Crash Course" and "Short cuts". And so when I saw this 3 minute recipe for success, I couldn't resist. I'm glad I didn't. Check it out.

"
Why do people succeed? Is it because they're smart? Or are they just lucky? Neither. Analyst Richard St. John condenses years of interviews into an unmissable 3-minute slideshow on the real secrets of success.
"

8 secrets of success
Richard St. John
Marketer, Success Analyst




No comments:

Post a Comment