Sunday, January 22, 2017

Robot Vacuum

This year for Christmas we gifted Freia a robot vacuum cleaner. I've always been fascinated with robots, and a robot vacuum cleaner was the one that was useful and affordable. Yet, I've never owned one. And now Freia would get it. And who knows, she might even allow me to borrow it.



And then the New Year miracle happened. My landlady gave me a robot vacuum for the apartment. It was aptly called "Neato". And it was everything, or almost everything I had hoped it would be. It was programmable and I could schedule a cleaning when I wasn't at home. The first time, I had it vacuum the apartment when I was there.


It was extremely irritating, as it was slow, and went around the same places multiple times. And you always felt, that you could do it so much faster. The next time around I just programmed it for when I was at work. It was perfect. I got home, and it had done a terrific job. I guess the fact that I wasn't around to watch it take a few hours helped.


And just 2 days ago, Freia got her robot vacuum cleaner. The ILIFE V5s. She hasn't used it yet, but the video looks pretty cool. And in addition to a vacuum cleaner, it has mopping too.



http://www.iliferobot.com/list-44.html


I'm a convert and a fan of the Robot vacuum cleaner. Next stop Robot Butler.

No comments:

Post a Comment