Sunday, June 30, 2019

Learning !

I noticed that in the last 3 weeks, I've been depending on TED for my weekly blog. In the process based on the learning, I realized that I don't spend enough time reading and learning. And the best way to do that is to read and listen and watch. And so I've decided that I'll spend the next 8 weeks going through as many TED talks as I can and culling the most useful (IMHO) ones and post them in my blog. This will help me become better and in the process, some of you may even find the output of the exercise useful.

Learning : 1 of 8

Since the next 8 weeks revolve around learning, what better topic to start this series than with "... learning everything online."

The nerd's guide to learning everything online
John Green


Some of us learn best in the classroom, and some of us ... well, we don't. But we still love to learn -- we just need to find the way that works for us. In this charming, personal talk, author John Green shares the community of learning that he found in online video.


No comments:

Post a Comment