Sunday, December 29, 2019

Lobotics X

This week to mark the end of the year and in the holiday spirit, our office had fun events throughout the week. Friday was "Desktop Decoration" and each of us was expected to do up our desktops to look good. The winner would be that person who not only made his workspace beautiful but also meaningful.

Saying my physical design skills are average would be an exaggeration. Nevertheless, I tried and got in little items to make my desktop look pretty. A bag of animals that belonged to my daughters from a couple of decades ago was laid out neatly to indicator team working together as a team in the jungle called Mumbai. I tried brightening it by getting an Amazing and Pretty Person behind my desk. Her holiday presence overpowered the decorations. But, I was told that it doesn't count.


I was not happy. My workspace looked good, but I didn't feel like it was exceptional. And then I hit upon an idea. I could write some stuff on the glass of my office since I couldn't draw. And so came up with stuff to write which I called, Lobotics X.

Lobotics X became a list of my 10 favorite inspired, original and misquotes.
 
Smile!
It improves your face value.

Think!
Very few people do.

Love Your
Self! Family! Work!

Listen!
There's a reason you have 2 ears. And only 1 mouth.

Aika Jagacha! Kara Manacha!
Listen to the world. But follow your heart.

when you want to do something,
Do It!
Don't talk about it.

Be Honest!
It makes great sense. And you don't have to remember the lies you told.
 
Be Kind!
That's the only thing people will remember.

Follow your Dreams!
No one else will.

Live Today!
Kya Pata. Kal ho na ho.


Happy Holidays. And Best Wishes for an Awesome & Amazing 2020
To your families, friends, near and dear ones and YOU!!

This is the last post for this year and decade. And marks 10 years since I started this blog. To all of the people who read this blog, Thank You. You inspire me to keep writing. Here's to the next 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment